Re: DSM: Examples of problem solving

Martin Wilke (martin.wilke@gmx.net)
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:35:12 +0100

Marko Koskinen schrieb:

> the discussion
> would go on until mutual agreement would be reached.
>
> I went throgh a number of actual JC cases and didn't find any that
> couldn't be handled this way.

While this might work in quite a number of cases, there will remain
cases where no mutual agreement is reached. For this reason, a JC should
exist.

I think it could be like this:
When all the involved agree to mediate the problem, they have a
mediation process. If they have not come up with a solution that all
agree with, or one person doesn't want mediation at all, a sentence is
rendered by JC.

Martin Wilke

--
http://www.kraetzae.de