DSM: G'Day from Down Under - Booroobin Qld

Janelle Elizabeth Leong (ispirit@one.net.au)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:17:28 +1000

   Just a couple of thoughts,
New people are always coming on board I hope, such as myself, so please when using abbreviations please use whole then abrrevitate, saves one confusion and allows all to feel welcome. (also saves time trying to follow up with someone already in the know, and we all know how precious our time is!!!!!!!!)
Last for now but definitely not least, do your schools overseas have a Sanctuary (indoors so to allow for any unforeseen weather patterns) of some sought for thought and nothing else.

Looking forward to further chat
Yours From the Sunshine State
Janelle