Re: DSM: DEMOCRACY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND STANDARDIZATION IN EDUCATION

Connweb\ (walter@connweb.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:57:42 -0500

> The person doing the spanking did not create anything, just fulfilled the
> desire of a
> masochist or in reality probably just invoking the agreed upon punishment
> for the infraction.

American Heritage Dictionary definition of masochism: "The act or an
instance of deriving pleasure from being offended, dominated, or
mistreated." That's your philosophy in a nutshell. you said so
yourself...the spanking is the highlight of their day. You (the parent)
taught that lesson. You just can't handle the consequences of your own
actions, so you deny them.

Children are inate pleasure seekers. They are not born seeking pain. They
have to be taught to seek pain in the absence of pleasure.

You're a disgusting, angry individual, trying to suck others into your
psychosis. You do not believe in individual rights, regardless of what you
claim. Instead, you believe in individual domination of other individuals,
in the name of "rules." This is known as tyranny, not justice. I have no
more interest in enabling your psychosis. Consider this my last response to
you.