DSM: A New Kid on the Block!

Greg Dutton (gd2@ozemail.com.au)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:12:02 +1100

My name is Greg Dutton and I wish to start an SVS here in Sydney Australia.
My venture partner - Mark Virtue and I have visited the only SVS modelled
school in Australia (Queenslands Booroobin Sudbury School) 3 weeks ago.
Their school was very impressive and we anticipate building an alliance with
them to share ideas and perhaps resources.
We are launching our "Who's interested" night on Monday 23rd April 2001 and
are about to order the SVS Planning Kit (just awaiting advice on how to get
the videotapes converted to the Australian viewing format - PAL).

In the meantime we would be grateful if anyone could advise us how to, or
put us in touch with any people you know of, from our region, (Sydney
Australia) that may also be interested in an SVS start-up.

Thank You

Greg Dutton
Suite 8
3 Holtermann Street