DSM: A Small Adjustment

Marko Koskinen (marko@vapaus.net)
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:32:14 -0500

Just to make it clear to everyone that I really admire the SVS and the
work they have done at the school and I agree with most of it and the
things I may not agree with are surely minor issues. But because I am
trying to reach the best solutions, I want to go deep into the
background philosophy and how it renders to practice.

I've been to SVS for a month now and I've enjoyed it immensely. It is
definately an educative experience for me. I really enjoy the relaxed
atmosphere and the people very much. I may sound like I really really
disagree with something, but you really should read carefully what I
write and not interpret too much.

I don't know if this message was needed, but I felt it might be. =)

Love,
Marko