Re: DSM: DEMOCRACY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND STANDARDIZATION IN EDUCATION

Alan Klein (Alan@klein.net)
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:38:40 -0500

Stuart,

Thanks. I understand your remark now.

I didn't "hear" John saying that America isn't free. I heard him say that
some special interest groups (which I inferred from past "discussions" with
him to be people of color and homosexuals) have more rights than whites and
straight people do.

~Alan