Re: DSM: Any DSM in the San Diego area?

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:14:23 -0500 (EST)

Sorry that I don't check the SVS list very often, as it's subscribed to an
obscure server I don't check very much. But We get many, many
communications through our website from people who want to start new
Sudbury Model schools. Our newly revamped website is
www.educationrevolution.org. we get over 200 hits a day. Unfortunately
there is no link from the SVS site to our site, but I think it would be
useful to have one. I think it would be a good idea to have a way to get
those who want to start new democratic schools in communication with
eachother. We do it with those who come to our site.

Jerry Mintz
AERO
jerryaero@aol.com
800 769-4171