DSM: WARNING: email affected w/virus!!!

Martin O'Brien (martin@martinobrien.com)
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 00:20:14 -0500

hello all...just wanted to let y'all know that a message went on out on this
list yesterday w/an infected attachment. The subject was "DSM: Originality"
or some variation of that sort. It is said to be the "WScript.KakWorm
virus". I would suggest that everybody either install virus scanning
software, or upgrade their existing software(update virus definition files).
I received about a half dozen copies of the infected attachment, so look
out! have fun...*Jessica Geyer