Re: DSM: Originality

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:58:15 -0800

Hi Cindy,
    I think for now that the content is not as important as getting it
up and promoting it. It has been my experience that it takes up to 6
months to really get out on the web.
    If you are doing it yourself, you can update it as often as you
like. If you have to pay someone, now that's a different story. There
are also a lot of free webpages out there. I would not spend a lot of
time or money on the project, unless it was my own passion. I would bet
money that once the school is up and running, someone is going to really
enjoy that job.
    Below is an example of a free website that I give to people in my
community.
Susan
http://www.sunlandtujunga.com/sudburyschoollosangeles