RE: DSM: borrowing some material

Todd Robinson (tsr@speakeasy.net)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:15 -0800

My understanding, from reading the literature, is that an SV model school does not produce any official evaluation of a student, but that a student may ask a staff member to write a letter for the student. The letter is a personal recommendation, not an official one from the school, but I am assuming the staff member is free to air his or her complete opinion of the student.

Am I correct in my understanding? If so, does this sort of thing frequently occur? Does it seem to help?

Todd Robinson