Re: DSM: 60 minutes

Eduardo Cortina (
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:00:28 -0500

Hi Mimsy,

Dido on this. I don't watch TV much but would like to watch the program,
whether it is positive or negative towards the school.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:21:01 -0500 "CindyK" <> writes:
Thanks Mimsy,

I understand that there are no assurances but I am glad to hear that most
times the reports are positive.

Would it be too much to ask you to post to this list when you know when
it will air? I'd really like to see it and rarely ever get a tv guide
and almost never watch 60 minutes! I'm too busy with the kids for tv for
me! :)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: DSM: 60 minutes

60 Minutes is indeed in the process of preparing a story about Sudbury
Valley. The filming has been completed as far as we know.

Of course one has no idea how any story that any independent
person/organization does will present the school. That is totally up to
them. We hope (and think) that it will be very positive, but certainly
not issuing any assurances! However, our experience over the years is
people present Sudbury Valley very positively.

I would imagine it will be on within the next month.