Re: DSM: 60 minutes

CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:21:01 -0500

Thanks Mimsy,

I understand that there are no assurances but I am glad to hear that most times the reports are positive.

Would it be too much to ask you to post to this list when you know when it will air? I'd really like to see it and rarely ever get a tv guide and almost never watch 60 minutes! I'm too busy with the kids for tv for me! :)

Thanks,

~CindyK

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Msadofsky@aol.com
  To: discuss-sudbury-model@aramis.sudval.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: DSM: 60 minutes

  Cindy,

  60 Minutes is indeed in the process of preparing a story about Sudbury
  Valley. The filming has been completed as far as we know.

  Of course one has no idea how any story that any independent
  person/organization does will present the school. That is totally up to
  them. We hope (and think) that it will be very positive, but certainly are
  not issuing any assurances! However, our experience over the years is that
  people present Sudbury Valley very positively.

  I would imagine it will be on within the next month.

  Mimsy