DSM: RE: 60 minutes

Martin O'Brien (martin@martinobrien.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:29:52 -0500

I haven't heard anything, but that would be great if it were true. I'll get
on the ball and see what info I can get online. *Jessica
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-discuss-sudbury-model@aramis.sudval.org
[mailto:owner-discuss-sudbury-model@aramis.sudval.org]On Behalf Of CindyK
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 2:56 PM
  To: discuss-sudbury-model@aramis.sudval.org
  Subject: DSM: 60 minutes

  I heard somewhere (and I completely forget where) that 60 minutes was
doing a story on the Sudbury Valley School. Does anyone know if this info
is correct?

  If it is, do we know when it will air yet? Has it already been taped? Do
we know how they will present the school? ie. If I get everyone to watch
it, is it going to show the school positively? Or should I tape it first
and show it only once I know how they slant the story?

  I'd appreciate any info anyone has on this. Thanks.

  ~CindyK
  Sudbury, Ontario