DSM: 60 minutes

CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:56:10 -0500

I heard somewhere (and I completely forget where) that 60 minutes was doing a story on the Sudbury Valley School. Does anyone know if this info is correct?

If it is, do we know when it will air yet? Has it already been taped? Do we know how they will present the school? ie. If I get everyone to watch it, is it going to show the school positively? Or should I tape it first and show it only once I know how they slant the story?

I'd appreciate any info anyone has on this. Thanks.

~CindyK
Sudbury, Ontario