Re: DSM: Re: RE: School in Wisconsin

JerryAERO@aol.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:29:25 EST

In a message dated 2/22/01 9:45:24 AM, eparker@hurleycomputers.com writes:

<< Hello! I am planning on starting a Sudbury school

  in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Is there anyone else out there who is
interested, or who knows of someone who might be interested? Please let me
know. Thanks!

You might be interested to note that two or three years ago there was a
reunion of alumni of five Madison area free schools, with hundreds attending.
We reported this in our magazine, The education Revolution. This might be a
source of support and potential students, children of the alumni.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.educationrevolution.org (new site)