Re: DSM: School in Gerogia

JerryAERO@aol.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:01:26 EST

In a message dated 2/14/01 12:17:18 PM, emmalvj@arches.uga.edu writes:

<< Hello, I am very interested in starting a Sudbury model school
somewhere in Georgia, preferably around Athens, and I wondered if there
is anyone else out there that knows of an effort to start a Sudbury
model school in Georgia. Thanks,
Emma L Jones

Dear Emma:
I know I talked to someone a while back who wanted to start something in
Athens, a homeschool resource center I think.

I know a woman who is very interested in getting involved with something like
that, a teacher. Her name is Nikki Lardas and she is in Pembroke, at
912-653-5240.

To discuss this further call me at 800 769-4171.

Jerry Mintz
AERO