DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting (really)

Freekids@aol.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:32:52 EST

Hi all,

If you're seeking the vitriol that this thread degenerated into, please look
for it (and by all means add to it) under "smoke and mirrors."

I am attempting to reclaim the Subject Line of this thread for a discussion
of *Sudbury Schools in an Urban Setting*.

Incidentally, I was able to attend Clearwater School in Seattle this Friday.
It seemed to be in a fairly residential neighborhood, but is actually within
Seattle's city limits. My sense is that their location will be a big asset
to them in their recruitment efforts.

Oh, and Hanna,

Once again, we're on a similar wave length. Thanks for this message: