RE: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:11:45 -0500

Once again, if one is submitting messages to this discussion newsgroup that
are critical or supportive to the model, they are by definition trying to
"be right" through attack and defense. That is the purpose of the list.

For a person submitting in this manner to tell another they needn't or
shouldn't support their ideas via the same is plainly hypocritical.

Joe Jackson