RE: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:11:43 -0500

I find the concept that there's something wrong with attacking and defending
ideas tiresome. If folks are only interested in hearing attacks and
defenses that support their own feelings, they should unsubscribe.

Joe Jackson