Re: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Anne and Theo Julienne (ajulienne@bigpond.com)
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:02:52 +1100

Hear, hear Dana!
I'm also with Prohibido in believing that a model can only live and evolve
through frank and open discussion. I perceived responses to my own questions
to be defensive, not a genuine tackling of the issues raised. There is a
real problem happening here. Enough to put some of us right off.
Anne