Re: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Dana Matthew Bennis (dbennis@umich.edu)
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:18:42 -0500

Hear, hear Prohibido!

I'm not going to add my opinion about the specific issue being discussed
(it seems to be closed now)- but as an observer, it seemed that most of the
"Mistakes are a part of life." We tell kids that, we ought to tell
ourselves that as well.