Re: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Prohibido1@aol.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:54:17 EST

kristin@harkness.net writes:

<<
 As Dan Greenberg said, these are serious charges. In response, Joe put
 forward facts which made it clear that they were baseless and I, for one,
 was glad to hear it.

 You certainly have an interesting approach to 'promoting the model'.
 Kristin Harkness

Kristen,

 I don't really want to capitalize on the specific incident. You people
become sooooo defensive. Why is that anyway? I'm curious. You need not be.
The model can take care of itself. I wanted to refer to the general problem
of closed/vs open campus and the things that creates. My intention was not
to harm the school.
I never even mentioned the school's name. How in the world would you know
which I'm talking about? (A little gossiping going on in the "in crowd"? )
I've visited many.