Re: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:30:24 -0800

Please keep in mind that the person that made the statement to certify students
to go off campus is not experienced in the day to day running of a Sudbury
School, as of yet. I am also thinking like a Mother of small children.

As a result of this conversation, I would not be in favor of requiring a
student to be certified to leave campus.

Does the school meeting decide these types of issues?
Susan