Re: DSM: Sudbury Schools in an Urban setting

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:27:39 -0800

    What's the difference between certifying someone to use the oven and
certifying someone to leave campus? Keep in mind I'm thinking about safety. I've
noticed that most of the schools have a rule that kids under 8 are on campus
anyway. So I'm probably just spinning my wheels anyway.
    Also, could a kid come and sign in at school and take off for the day?
Susan