DSM: Ответ: DSM: playing school rule

Anna Babina (annababina@yandex.ru)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:02:31 +0300

A choice to dislike and not obey - Yes.
But a choice of an alternative exists when you have information.
While I was studying in a Soviet school I couldn't imagine there could be a
different school (I guess there wasn't any then). Now I learn about every
interesting experience and my kids will have this information. They will
have a choice. They'll know that a public school is a place which they may
leave at any moment (if they start it, of course).

Anna
Moscow

> Melissa Tyson <mvtyson@hotmail.com
>There's always a choice.
>

>>From: "Anna Babina" <annababina@yandex.ru>
>>
>>there is one very important thing in what you described.
>>Your daughter accepted the school rules as a game. She didn't think it was
>>real life. She didn't take it seriously. It's great
>>
>>There are many kids who accept public school as the part of their world,
as
>>inevitable and obligatuary part of their lives. That's the lie of the
>>public school supported by teachers, parents and the state. It's kind of
>>madness which children catch from adults.
>>
>>Your child understands that she has a choice. It's the best thing.
>>
>>Anna
>>Moscow

I'm