Re: DSM: Re: [heartlight] Ed. as variety and socializing

Prohibido1@aol.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:20:10 EST

In a message dated 1/27/01 10:36:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rovners@netvision.net.il writes:

<<
 I don't believe in Physiology and/or Neurology and/or other "...ologys",
 as an explanation of Intelligence and/or Learning and/or Learning
Dissabilities:
 dislexia, ADD, ADHD, ADSD, and all the other DD's -- and of all other
 social phenomena. >>

Neither do I. It may be a way for traditional educators & others to label
people so they'll fit into their unnatural mazes. They find it more
desirable to mold the child to fit the setting than vice versa.