RE: DSM: dancing

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:11:33 -0500

Wow!

Anne, I really don't like your analogy!:

- I am not a minister; I am not a spokesman for the model. There is no
litany, only people's experiences and ideas.

- I never said that nobody wants to explain why they think the model works.

- You are not asking anyone questions about why people die; by stating this
as analogous you are catastrophizing the conversation.

- I explicitly told you I was not saying you were in any way presenting a
half-ass representation of the model, but that there is probably a lack of
patience many Sudbury folks (including me) have with half ass implementation
(or perception of such) of the model!

- I wrote you in private email, not on this list!

To answer the *one* part of your post that rates a response, by name calling
I meant remarking that "a closed Sudbury mind is a closed mind" in response
to my and other posts.

Joe Jackson