Anne and Theo Julienne (email@example.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:10:28 +1100
To all, from Anne:
I'm feeling overwhelmed, inundated by dancing posts.
I'll apply some technical fixes, but I would appreciate assistance in
getting my DSM participation corralled into "dancing" alone.
Here are the rough rules I'll use:
1. Because I started the dancing thread I feel a bit responsible and try to
read and respond to each post. Exceptions are posts explicitly addressed to
another or ones that seem to be terminating (not requiring a further
2. I hope to continue this commitment to dancing until the thread dies,
that is, until there is no fresh post for 4 days in succession.
3. I'll try to stay out of other threads. If a post is directly addressed
to me I'll reply in a brief, terminating fashion and suggest we carry on
5. I hope this will reassure anyone who finds my sometimes irreverent style
disconcerting. If you want to continue discussing an issue that arose in
dancing, simply rename the thread.
6. I have haphazard access to the computer. I may answer a handful of posts
in one session and then go silent for 24 hours. Please be patient with me.
7. The upgrade to a better email program may have come at the price of
losing a post or two. If you think I've failed to answer your post (even
after 24 hours), try posting it again.
8. Thank you for all the interest and passion shown.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Mar 29 2001 - 11:16:27 EST