Re: DSM: dancing

Prohibido1@aol.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:25:25 EST

In a message dated 1/22/01 3:46:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jarquin@pacbell.net writes:

> What if they never learn to
> read? What if they become undisciplined little brats? Sounds like My
> problem,
> huh?

Susan,

I think most parents worry about these things. Even Sud parents. I worried
about my child not reading. However, he became advanced in other areas, and
he found it desirable to read just to keep up with himself and his intersts.
So, he came across the issue quite on his own and naturally. I helped him,
but only after he expressed the desire and asked me.