Re: DSM: dancing

Anne and Theo Julienne (ajulienne@bigpond.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:23:12 +1100

Joe,
I've seen your sentiment reflected in other posts and also the difficulty in
including Summerhill.
Perhaps someone could come up with a creative name for the "Other Schools"
that Sudbury lists on its site as having features in common with it (and
each other).
Here are some (admittedly bad) suggestions just to get the ball rolling:
Cousin Schools, Sudbury-Related Schools, FICWS Schools.
We want to call ourselves FreeSchool. We like many features of Windsor House
which stoutly disclaims the "free school" description. Not an easy one this.
Anne