Re: DSM: dancing

Msadofsky@aol.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:27:27 EST

Anne, there is no Sudbury "club".

All this talk about who is or is not a "sister" or a "brother" to a Sudbury
school makes my skin crawl. Windsor House and Summerhill are fabulous places
and extremely revered and respected by all of the people who are actually in
Sudbury schools. We don't draw a line between "us" and "them". In fact,
there is no Sudbury school organization, and that is one of the main reasons.
 No one wants to decide who is and who is not enough like the rest of the
group. I personally consider the people in those schools to be doing
basically the same work that I am doing.

Mimsy