Re: DSM: RE: pre-Sudbury parental conduct

Malc (dow@first-ask.de)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:34:22 +0000

I agree with this totally. I have the same attitude to the people around me
too, whether they be children or otherwise. Anything else is so difficult
and I don't belive you can do it with your heart.
Malc

At 21:40 10.01.01 -0500, you wrote:
>What can I say -- cold is the last word you could ever apply to Scott, who is
>extraordinarily sensitive to everyone around him. But he doesn't have to
>read the same children's books a thousand times if he doesn't want to. He
>didn't say he didn't read to little kids! Or that he would only discuss
>erudite matters with them. What he won't do is patronize them; condescend to
>them. Ever.
>
>Mimsy

Malc Dow
Berlin