RE: DSM: Re: SVS for everyone?

Mitch Berg (mitch@usinternet.com)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:05:17 -0600

> >I don't like this argument, but until we get a SM school running in an inner
> >city someplace for a decade or so, I find it hard to refute.
> >

>The Albany Free School is located in downtown Albany, NY.

Someone on this list made me aware of the "Second Foundation School", in
Minneapolis, which seems (as far as I've been able to tell in the last two
days) to have some SVS-ish characteristics. It is by the U of Minnesota,
between Minneapolis and St. Paul. While not strictly "inner-city", it
might qualify.