RE: DSM: Subtle Coercion?

Michelle Patzke (jjmp@voyager.net)
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:04:35 -0600

I think both happen. Some activities are brought into the school (e.g.
sewing, mosaic, etc). Others happen outside like our current group that
goes out every other week for karate with a parent handling the transport.
The main point, however, for me is that it is the process of people
learning to make their life work and learning how to learn that is
important, not what in particular they are learning content wise except
that it be self chosen and pursued for as long (or short) as the student
chooses.

Michelle
LVS