Re: DSM: Interest increasing?

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:21:50 -0800

Bruce,

I found your comments very thought provoking.

May I get your opinion on a concept?

Why does anyone think that a "democracy" results in "freedoms"?

Why do people consider rules decided on by a majority of a group to be less
onerous than rules decided on by a dictator ?

In dealing with parents in a public school setting I find their ideas much
more upsetting than those of the school superintendent (the dictator).

John Axtell