Re: DSM: Interest increasing?

Prohibido1@aol.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:39:20 EST

booroobin@squirrel.com.au writes:

<< Hi all,
 Summerhill is a School that deserves respect for many of the things that it
 has done. I have a huge amount of respect for it. However it is not
 democratic. There have been discussions on this before, and I'm sure others
 will have their say on this. Summerhill operates meetings with limited
 decision making power, in a democratic manner >>

Derek,
Been there. Seen it. It is very democratic. It surpasses the SM model, in
my humble opinion,in that it supplies ombudsmen to help the little children
to be heard in school meetings.