Re: DSM: Interest increasing?

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:48:02 -0800

Scott,

A quick question.

In what way did the MCSA test help your attendance at school ?

The state of Washington is implementing the Certificate of Mastery as one of
the requirements for a high school diploma starting in 2008. At the rate they
are going we should expect to see no more than 60 % of those completing high
school getting a diploma and more likely it will be about 40 %.

John Axtell