Re: DSM: Any DSM in the San Diego area?

CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:01:03 -0500

Hi Lisa!

I am from Sudbury Ontario and am just starting to get a group together to
start up a school. I would love to hear what it's been like for you. I
have so many questions for you. Congratulations on your school opening this
year!! How long have you been working on it? What sort of obstacles did
you run into?

Please email me at cindyk@unitz.on.ca I'd love to hear what the Canadian
Experience has been like!

Hope to hear from you soon,