Re: DSM: Any DSM in the San Diego area?

cathy@indra.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:48:59 -0700

It is a great idea. I'm new to this list, and I live in the Boulder,
Colorado area. I think this is a very fertile area for this type of
school, but how does one get in contact with others who are interested?
Implementing this idea would help. By the way, if there are any Boulder
parents reading this, get in touch with me!

Cathy