Re: DSM: Any DSM in the San Diego area?

Martin Wilke (martin.wilke@gmx.net)
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 13:36:10 +0100

Scott Gray schrieb:

> You can find a list of other schools, and contact information, at the SVS
> web site -- http://www.sudval.org
>
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Christine Morris wrote:
>
> > Hello-
> >
> > I'm interested in the DSM school setup. Do any of you know of this type of
> > school in the San DIego area?
> >
> > Thanks for the passionate sharings! I love the emails.
> >
> > Chris Morris

Hi (and a happy new millenium),

During the last year there have been people in about a dozen different
places saying they are interested in starting a Sudbury School and in
finding other people to do so.

I suggest that the "other schools"-lists, which at the moment only
consist of existing schools and starting groups, are added a new
category: something like "not yet a starting group, but looking for
like-minded people in the same area for eventually starting a Sudbury
School".

Interested people could put their name and address on that list, and
others could find out easily whether there are other people in their
area they could join. There probably are a lot of people who would not
on their own have the idea to start a school, but would like te help
others. At the moment those people don't have much opportunity to help.

What do you think about this?

Martin Wilke