Re: DSM: An alternative teacher at a tr ...

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:54:09 -0500 (EST)

Dear Anna:
I only rarely check the server which hosts my SVS listserve, but I wonder
if you know of the Kluch School in Moscow. They are an independent
alternative school, pretty much a parent cooperative. When they lost their
builing last year we gave them monmey to rent a site and are now operating
out of a museum in Moscow (we got a grant to help them, as we have done
for a few other schools, including Tubelsky's). About 15 of them will be
traveling this week to the 10th Anniversary of the Storm Family School in
Vinnitsa, Ukraine, where I will be meeting them and others. It is my
impression that Kluch is a school in which students have much freedom.
Perhaps you could connect with them.

If anyone wants a response from me about this, please copy me at
jerryaero@aol.com.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.edrev.org