Re: DSM: RE: personal observations regarding praise and encouragement

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:29:42 -0800

Susan,

Why on earth would you be offended because a teenager in your company choses to conclude that
their mother is white trash? Are you offended because the teenager thinks or because you do not
agree with her evaluation ?

I would think that if you wanted to educate yourself you might have asked her to explain how she
reached her conclusion ? Both of you may have learned something and you may have reached the
same conclusion that she has.

I spend lots of time associating with people whose opinions I strongly disagree with but say
nothing. Unless they ask for my opinon or it is a group such as this one.

John Axtell