Re: DSM: (fwd)

Dana Matthew Bennis (dbennis@umich.edu)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:35:29 -0500 (EST)

Another site:

http://www.edrev.org/archives/IDEC-info.htm

Hi Malc,

  I couldn't get those links to work, and I don't think that Summerhill
has a link yet to the 2001 IDEC, does it? However, there are a couple
sites that discuss IDEC in general:

http://www.homestead.com/democratic/idecnet.html

and IDEC 2001 specifically:

http://www.homestead.com/democratic/idec2001.html