Re: Ответ: DSM: An alternative teacher at a tr =...

Evfocus@aol.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:19:06 EST

Dear Anna,
I applaud your courage and I appreciate your challenge. Even though I agree
with others, that it is not possible to replicate the SVS model in a
curriculum based school. I think to be doing what you are doing in a country
that does not guarantee "liberty and justice for all" is important.
By and large I hated school growing up, I remember fondly every situation
where I was given choice.
I support your desire to do the best you can given the difficulty of your
location. I am the mother of an SVS student and I live near San Francisco.

Evelyn Hardesty