Re: DSM: Close Friendships

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:41:21 -0800

Yes, Sudbury is so much better. How much time might a sudstudent spend
exploring one's own motivations, reactions and creativity for the purpose of
clarification of one's place and direction in life? And what happens in
response to this clarification? How does this show up at their graduation
speach? (And yet why are students so challenged by this experience?)
robert