Re: DSM: Why is SFS not on any of the Sudbury school links lists? (used to be...

Msadofsky@aol.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:38:11 EST

Jeanne,

Until yesterday when I read your email, I had never heard of Second
Foundation School. Now I have, and have looked at their website, and it
seems to be a lovely place. It turns out we have a staff member who went to
high school there. But we have had no contact with them, and they are not
so much like any of the other Sudbury schools as those schools are like each
other.

They were founded 30 years ago, so have built their own model very happily,
obviously.

We are not inimical to them, just not acquainted.
Mimsy