Re: DSM: Another List?

Holly L McHaelen (whoopskaboom@juno.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:11:21 -0500

hi john, you didn't direct this to me, but i just wanted to encourage you
to get the kit. i know $400 is a chunk of change, but there's so much in
it and i can almost guarantee that it's stuff you'll want to read over.
i got mine over a month ago, and i'm not even half way through it,
there's so much wonderful material to savor and digest. holly mchaelen

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:55:09 -0800 John Axtell <newlife@theofficenet.com>
writes:
> Stuart,
>
> You indicated that books, manuals, tapes are invaluable.
>
> If I am thinking about starting a school and do not want to spend $
> review the material could I borrow some of the material that you are
> not using
> for one month, or two weeks if I paid the postage both ways?
>
> John Axtell

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.