Re: DSM: Another List?

Freekids@aol.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:16:18 EST

Hi Rayner and CindyK,

This is Stuart Williams-Ley, a staff member at Cedarwood Sudbury School in
Santa Clara, CA. If you have questions about starting a Sudbury school, you
might try e-mailing your questions to an existing school or two. Most of us
would be glad to offer advice. Also, I recommend that you arrange to visit
one of our schools; that's a way to get lots of questions answered in one
fell swoop. Of course, you should also buy a school starter kit as soon as
you can, because the books, manuals, tapes, etc. are invaluable.

Good luck,

Stuart