RE: DSM: RE: Boredom

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:59:47 -0500

> Last week, I had the Principal of a school advise me that I
> should see a
> Psychologist for deciding to take my daughter out of his school.
> Deep down I
> know he is wrong, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me.

Geez. Even if that's really what he thinks, it's so unprofessional (and I
can think of other adjectives) to actually say that to a parent.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

BTW, if you haven't already, check out the publications page at the Sudbury
Vally website.

http://www.sudval.org/svs/books.html

"Free St Last" is a good one to start out with.

-Joe