Re: DSM: RE: Boredom

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:34:38 -0800

Thank you Joe,
    What I am looking for is reassurance that I am not crazy. I understand that
the measurements are not traditional and I appreciate you going out on a limb.
    Last week, I had the Principal of a school advise me that I should see a
Psychologist for deciding to take my daughter out of his school. Deep down I
know he is wrong, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me.
Susan